COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus State men's basketball team picked up another conference win on Saturday, defeating Lorain County by over 30 points.
Inside the Game
-OCCAC game, first of two contests this season
- Final Score: Columbus State 103, Lorain County 71
- Record: Columbus State (10-4, 3-0 OCCAC), Lorain County (3-12, 0-2 OCCAC)
- Leading the entire game, the Cougars dominated the Commodores in nearly every statistical category. They shot 53.7 percent while holding Lorain County to 34.4 percent. They out-rebounded the Commodores 57-33 and dished out a season-best 23 assists compared to their seven helpers.
- The Cougars posted a season-high 57 rebounds.
- Each player saw minutes and added to their stat sheet in the win.
- Massey and Corbett each tallied five assists while Underwood led the team the steals (3) and Hawkins with blocks (2).
The Cougars host Sinclair on Wed, Jan. 15. Tip-off is at 5:30 p.m.